Think about a wonderful warm drink during the cold cold winter. Harry Potter fans could add an extra bit of yummy to your trip to Starbucks with a butterbeer latte!
Here’s how you can order your own, via the “secret” menu:
- Whole milk steamer
- Add Caramel syrup (2 for tall, 3 for grande, 4 for venti)
- Add Toffee nut syrup (2 for tall, 3 for grande, 4 for venti)
- Add Cinnamon Dolce syrup (2 for tall, 3 for grande, 4 for venti)
- Whipped cream and salted caramel bits on top (or creme brulee topping if you prefer)
- Optional if you prefer to add a coffee taste: Add a shot of espresso (2 for a grande or venti)
If a cold Butterbeer is what you seek, try this Butterbeer Frappuccino recipe at Starbucks too!
If you’re looking for some Starbucks pumpkin juice, check out this “secret” recipe at your next trip.